Job Vacancy For I.T Technician at Evergreen Tours
- Firstly, We are searching for a detail-oriented, dependable technician to join our growing team.
- Secondly, The technician’s responsibilities include monitoring and servicing systems, diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment, running tests and completing reports, updating and improving existing systems, and repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
- Thirdly, You should collaborate with other professionals and be able to make useful recommendations wherever possible.
- Afterwards, To be successful as a technician, you should demonstrate strong self-discipline and a passion for technology.
- Finally, Outstanding technicians possess sound knowledge of their trade and superb active listening skills.
Qualification Required & Experience
- To begin with, High school diploma.
- Then, A relevant degree, certification, or license may be required.
- Also, Experience as a technician.
- Moreover, A driver’s license.
- Additionally, Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
- Afterwards, Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Lastly, Proficiency in MS Office.
Location: Achimota, Accra
How To Apply For The I.T Technician at Evergreen Tours Job
All qualified applicants should kindly send their cv’s via: [email protected] indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail
Closing Date: 27 August, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana