Job Vacancy for Marketing Manager at a research and manufacturing company
The Marketing Manager will coordinate and develop marketing policies, programmes, and campaigns of the company
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Firstly, Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones
- Secondly, Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services
- Thirdly, Collaborate with media organisations and advertising agencies
- Moreover, Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks
- Additionally, Evaluating and optimising marketing and pricing strategies.
- More so, Analysing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Furthermore, Generating new business leads
- Then, Increasing brand awareness and market share
- Also, Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production department
- Thereafter, Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Besides that, Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns
- Most importantly, Managing the marketing department’s staff
- Afterwards, Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management
- Last but not least, Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events
- Finally, Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Marketing Communication or a related field
- At least five (5) years of experience in a related field.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels Professional judgement and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identity trends and challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skil Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to create, implement and monitor budgets. Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display and sell products and services.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
How to Apply for Marketing Manager at a research and manufacturing company
Applicants are to send a soft copy of application letters with current CVs, including names and addresses of three referees and copies of certificates to [email protected]
The deadline for submission of application is seven (7) days from the date of publication
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
The post Job Vacancy for Marketing Manager at a research and manufacturing company appeared first on NewWebGh.