JOB VACANCY FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER AT NOGUCHI MEMORIAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following position in the Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research (NMIMR) University of Ghana, Legon.
POSITION: MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- Firstly, Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Secondly, Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Thirdly, Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Then, Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Also, Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Moreover, Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Afterwards, Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Finally, Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (master’s preferred).
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Then, Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Lastly, Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB VACANCY FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Interested applicants should go to Employment Opportunities (Featured Links) at the University of Ghana website www.ug.edu.gh for details.
An applicant is required to submit the complete application dossier to:
University of Ghana
P.O. Box LG 25, Legon
or [email protected] ug.edu.gh (Soft Copy).
The application pack should contain the following:
Completed application form for Senior Administrative and Professional Staff Application: (UAB Form 1B) to be downloaded from the University’s website www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd
- a cover letter expressing interest,
- a detailed curriculum vitae
- and also, copies of relevant academic and/or professional certificates.
CLOSING DATE: 30 JUNE, 2022
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their full application packs are received by this date, including three letters of reference that should be clearly marked and sent directly to the Registrar, through [email protected]
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post JOB VACANCY FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER AT NOGUCHI MEMORIAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH appeared first on NewWebGh.