Job Vacancy For Pharmacist at a hospital in Accra
A reputable hospital located in the Greater Accra Region is inviting young, ambitious, smart, and disciplined graduates to fill the following position: Pharmacist
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Then, Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Also, Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Moreover, Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Additionally, Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Furthermore, Keeping accurate customer records.
- Besides that, Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Afterwards, Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Last but not least, Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Finally, Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or pharmacology.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy For Pharmacist
Qualified applicants should send their CV to Email: [email protected]
Closing Date : 30th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications