Koforidua Technical University Fees Schedule 2021/2022
Koforidua Technical University School Fees Schedule 2021/2022: Koforidua Technical University School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Year. The Koforidua Technical University School fees schedule contains the total amount payable by both Ghanaian and Foreign students for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
www.ktu.edu.gh fees: Below Is the Official Koforidua Technical University (KTU) Fees schedule to be paid by each undergraduate student respectively for the academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at Koforidua Technical University (KTU). The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
Koforidua Technical University School Fees Schedule.
Below is the fees schedule to be paid by each undergraduate student for the Koforidua Technical University for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Morning Session Fees should be paid through the trans flow system at Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank, UMB Bank and Republic Bank
- Fees paid are not refundable.
- Hostel Fees should be paid into A/C No. 2011010016865501 at any branch of the ADB.
Please, contact Tel. No: 0243780959 before making payment.
- Fees must be paid within two (2) weeks after re-opening.
- Mode of payment of Fees- Minimum for 1st semester: 60% of Grand Total Fees For Continuing
Students and for First-Year Students.
- Fees should be paid at designated Banks for each session.
The post Koforidua Technical University Fees Schedule 2021/2022 appeared first on NewWebGh.