Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 40,000 employees, representing 130 nationalities in more than 80 countries, the company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
POSITION: Mechanic Technician II
- Under general supervision, performs preventive/predictive maintenance and repair of a variety of mechanical equipment relative to their assigned location.
- Possesses intermediate diagnostic/troubleshooting knowledge and skills.
- Performs advanced function testing to verify equipment readiness after maintenance.
- Must be proficient in understanding/interpreting mechanical schematics/drawings/prints.
- Knowledge of part identification and system search to enable accurate procurement of spares.
- Ensures adherence, accurate input, and maintenance of data into Halliburton’s system of record.
- This role is responsible for following specific and detailed work processes within the Halliburton Management System (HMS) during daily job activities.
- Performs own work and mentors others as directed.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and 3 years of experience in related mechanical fields are required.
- A Technical School certificate is preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Closing Date : 15th March. 2022
- Job Vacancy At GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana
- IOM Latest Employment Opportunity
- Investment Management Company Latest Job Vacancy Available
- Holy Child College Of Education Invites Job Applications
- Office Of The Senior Presidential Advisor Invites Job Applications
- FHI 360 New Job Vacancies Available
- Exciting Employment Opportunities at Educational Institution