Marie Stopes Ghana Invites Job Applications
The Marketing Coordinator role will support the development & implementation of marketing and behavioural change best practices with support on increasing client numbers for our fee-paying centre, social franchise, and maternity network through diversified SRHR service delivery and integrated women’s referral networks. This role is focused on marketing support for private-sector channels such as MSIG clinics and maternity hospitals & social franchised networked providers, as well as supporting women with “client-powered SRHR” through the telemedicine project.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing and is also a member of the cross-functional team and so works very closely with both the centre lead, social franchise lead and contact centre manager.
Position MSIG as leader in SRH (20%)
- Lead the development, testing and roll-out of new solutions, materials and activities for centres, maternity, and SF clinics, specifically building new service awareness & adoption campaigns and campaign toolkits (can be product technology related; referral based).
- Work with Human Centred design agencies, digital agencies, advertising firms, professional groups, stakeholders and vendors to develop and finalize advertising and communication campaigns and materials, as well as establish criteria for how the success of activities will be measured against specific KPIs (e.g. clinics client data; online analytics; client tracking tools and ad-hoc tracking tools).
- Work with the Monitoring & Evaluation team to ensure new marketing innovations are evaluated, documented, and shared internally and externally as appropriate.
- Work with Contact Centre Coordinator to ensure digital content creation which is in line with marketing approaches and messages, planned, implemented, and measured across digital channels (social media, websites, search, partner channels).
- Assist in the development of communication materials that will drive awareness of MSIG centres and the SF Network.
- Ensure visibility and good use of the brand in all interventions. More concretely, to permanently ensure a good physical image of the centres and franchisees (property, painting, maintenance) and a visible and appropriate “branding and co-branding”.
- Participate and ensure the implementation of the marketing plan of each centre and SF facilities
Increase customer base and revenue in the various delivery channels (40%)
- Ensure a steady increase in the number of clients and revenue in the centre and social franchises.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities, analyze the results and propose appropriate solutions for their improvement.
- Develop and implement centre-specific marketing strategies, action plans and annual supervision budgets and activities
- Optimize the referral network to our delivery routes and ensure their monitoring and evaluation.
Develop and implement the demand generation strategy for all private channels (15%)
- Work with BBDOs and CAOs to develop and sign off Quarterly DG plans for all clinics and SF facilities in line with the marketing library
- Develop key messages for our demand generation strategy and implement them throughout the BS channel
- Develop and maintain the referral system for the demand generation strategy for BS Channel
- Develop and carry out training in line with the demand creation strategy for all BBDOs and CAOs
- Update the marketing library with evidence-led activities every quarter.
Support Launch of Maternity Hospital (10%)
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop marketing plans to promote the services of the proposed maternity Hospital
- Lead client journey mapping sessions every quarter to inform innovations in marketing communications, client experience and contact centre operations.
- Lead the rebranding of the proposed location for maternity to reflect MSI values and branding guidelines to deliver the best-in-class client experience.
- Work with M&E to understand competitor activities and glean insight into the cannibalization of services at the Centres due to the operation of the maternity hospital and implement remedial actions to reduce it.
Lead awareness creation for Telemedicine services (15%)
- Work with the contact centre manager to glean client insight to inform telemedicine-specific marketing strategy
- Lead the awareness creation of new telemedicine services and launch in new locations within Ghana.
- Periodically refresh telemedicine client personas in line with services provided.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Health Management
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing and Communications would be an advantage.
- Other professional qualifications, ideally CIM Level 6, DMI certification are desired
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant post-graduation work experience.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal skills. Fluent English language skills are required.
- Adept with digital marketing strategy, channels, tools and metrics.
- Ability to translate data and research into actionable insights for marketing strategic decision-making.
- Very comfortable with using key financial & marketing metrics and extremely commercially minded.
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects to deliver with quality and on time.
- Ability to build relationships across teams, with evidence of highly sensitive cross-cultural skills and good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Action and results orientated with the ability to stay on track and thrive when working under tight deadlines.
- Ability to train, mentor and develop skills within others.
- Ability to translate complex information into a format and language that can be understood by a wide range of people and presented in a compelling and engaging way.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A strong supporter of the cause of family planning and a woman’s right to safe pregnancy options counselling (Pro-choice).
- Resilient, flexible, positive attitude and can thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Curious about emerging developments within our sector and passionate about building best practice
- Actively seeks out feedback on their performance (both results and behaviours) with a view to continuously learning and developing.
- Willing to help with a wide range of marketing projects, as and when required
Closing Date : 10th July. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications