MODEC Ghana Invites Job Applications
Job Title: Engine Room Technician
Operate and carry out first line maintenance activities as directed by Engine Room Supervisor on the FPSO process and ships utilities plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of safety of others, effective utilization of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements.
Provides and carries out first-line maintenance activities for Engine room/Utilities as directed by relevant Engine Room Supervisor on the FPSO as outlined in PD below.
Carry out Preventative maintenance and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned maintenance in accordance with the CMMS ensures.
- Firstly, All maintenance and maintenance-related activities are carried out to the highest standards.
- Then, All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Maintenance System are completed.
- Also, Proper records/history and reports are maintained.
- Afterwards, Must be quality-conscious and deliver technically sound results without incident.
- Lastly, Follow the Company safety procedures and rules.
Be familiar with and lead by example with the Facility’s plant and machinery for their safe operation and maintenance and will ensure knowledge of safety requirements including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
Qualifications & Experience
- To beggin with, Class 1 Unlimited Marine Engineering
- Then, Marine Engineers Certificate of Competency
- Also, 8 years offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience
- Moreover, Marine engineer background/Boiler and steam qualifications (preferable VLCC/ Tanker experience)
- Additionally, Rotating Equipment Experience including Cargo offloading pumps & turbine
- More so, Experienced in the repair and maintenance of engine room equipment preferred.
- Most importantly, Maintenance/ Marine Operations experience.
- Besides that, Authorised Mechanical isolating authority
- Afterwards, FPSO experience preferable. Frontline lead technician experience is recommended.
- Last but not least, Good personal and interpersonal skills and responsibility.
- Finally, Emergency response duties/fire team trained
Closing Date : 15th August. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana