New Employment opportunity at SNV
Graphic Design Companies / Individual Graphic Designers
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation that applies practical know-how to make a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty. We use our extensive and long-term in-country presence to apply and adapt our top-notch expertise in agriculture, energy and WASH to local contexts. SNV has an annual turnover of €130 million, over 1,250 staff in more than 25 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organisation that uses project financing to implement our mission. This requires us to work efficiently and to invest in operational excellence
SNV is aiming for structural change and scale in its programmes in the agriculture, energy, and WASH sectors, as well as bringing knowledge and initiatives from different programmes together at the country level to contribute to systems change. SNV has gained relevant track-record in innovative financing through facilities like the Dutch Fund for Climate and Development (DFCD), the Innovations Against Poverty (IAP) fund and other facilities (global, regional and country-level) where SNV is involved in the provision of early-stage grants, results-based financing and technical assistance to catalyse private sector investment. This is based on the urgent need for private sector financial resources, know-how and capabilities to complement public sector finance in achieving the Sustainable Development Goal (SDGs).
For more information on SNV, visit our website: www.snv.org
Terms of Reference: Graphic Design Companies / Individual Graphic Designers
Country Programme Overview
SNV has been present in Ghana since 1992 and we aim not only to improve individual lives, but to contribute to global challenges in three key areas that strongly impact the poor – Agriculture, Energy, and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene. We currently implement projects in all sixteen (16) Regions, providing capacity strengthening support to individuals, communities and businesses. To support our operations, we have offices in Accra, Tamale, and project offices in Kumasi, Takoradi and Nandom.
SNV is seeking Graphic Design Companies or team of individual Graphic Design professional, to support the Country programme’s with provision of graphic design services. The company or team will contribute to SNV’s programme effort to have better quality designs for all its visibility and communication materials, the potential graphic designers will be expected to deliver quality designs for the SNV various programmes in line with its donors branding requirements and within specified deadlines.
Deliverables & Responsibilities
The deliverables of the Graphic Design Companies, team of professional or individual will include the following:
- To begin with, Layout and design information on communication materials not limited to and include t-shirts, caps, banners (pullups and drop backs), posters, booklets, leaflets, books, bulletins, flyers, cards);
- Secondly, Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, electronic, web-based and other related product;
- Thirdly, Design and layout of reports and other communication materials for printing and electronic distribution;
- Then, Improve and edit art work, photos, charts and other graphic elements;
- Lastly, Create different illustrative materials such as animation, presentations and design of CD/DVD packaging.
- A specific agreement / framework agreement between SNV and the graphic design companies or several individual/team of graphic designers which shall be drawn for the assignment.
- And also Through Task Order, specific assignment and services where required at an agreed fee rate, will be sort.
The contract will be effective from date of signing and in case of successful performance will be extended for a maximum of one year.
Terms and conditions of payment
- Design services will be delivered on a call basis or whenever the need arises and paid for in local currency upon successful completion of the assignment (as certified by the requesting section).
- The actual costs of services will be paid by the section requesting these services.
- First of all, Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Then, Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Also, Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Moreover, Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- In addition, A strong eye for visual composition.
- Afterwards, Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- After that, Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Last but not least, Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Finally, Experience with computer-aided design.
How to Apply for New Employment opportunity at SNV
This application is open for companies, team of professionals and individuals. Applicants should provide the following:
- Cover letter highlighting the organisation/team/individual capability in delivering the assignment including evidence of performing similar assignment;
- Demonstratable experience in producing modern, branding materials, responsive to customer demands.
- Experience in producing quality visibility materials for organisations as well as a deep understanding of branding and keen eye for detail.
- Experience in using branding guidelines as a basis for designs.
- Business Registration documents
- Evidence of compliance with national tax systems, including tax certification
- References list
- Copy of catalogue or samples of the design work, if available
Interested service providers should submit their documentation to [email protected] by 5:00pm of 27th June 2022 and the subject line: Graphic Design.
The process of recruitment will be executed in two phases, namely:
- Submission of application along with links or attachment to prior work done, as well as possible current unit cost on all items listed under deliverables above.
- Shortlisted service providers invited to discuss their ideas and proposals.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications