New Job Openings at Epiroc
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, for mining, rock excavation and construction, and provides excellent service and drilling consumables.
We challenge our way of working, thinking and acting to find new and sustainable solutions in a rapidly changing world. This is your opportunity to join the Epiroc West Africa team and enter a world of innovation, commitment and collaboration.
Develop the Surface Drilling product portfolio for the future whilst managing and improving the current product base to maintain and boost its competitiveness. Provide all departments with product expertise and marketing tools for the product range. Drive the agreed strategy for the range of models and take ownership for new and current products.
Your Work description
- Firstly, You will provide product and application support that educate the sales force on key selling features and benefits.
- Secondly, Initiate and drive product launches in the region and be an active member/subproject leader of product development project teams and assume project leadership.
- Thirdly, Continuously evaluate the mix of products which are best suited for the market and build a dynamic Total Cost of Ownership for different products and different demands.
- Moreover, Sustainable environmental focus for the product range and support Sales and Communication departments with value-based sales arguments, technical data, features, and benefits.
- Furthermore, Set a clear product training strategy for the Sales organization.
- Last but not least, Monitor key industry trends and conduct market surveys. Interpret and summarize information about present and future customer needs.
- Finally, Collect and maintain updated competitor information together with relevant sales arguments, create a long-term product development roadmap to meet the demand of the future and manage current product portfolio based on market needs.
- For this position, you preferably have a university degree in one of relevant fields such as Engineering, Mining, Business or similar competence developed through working experience.
- You have 5 years of experience working within similar business, preferably within Engineering, Marketing or Sales Organizations.
- Then, You have strong skills within product marketing and preferably on Exploration and Blast Drilling machines.
- Proficient level skills in MS Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and fluent communication skills in French and English, both verbal and written, are required.
- Also, You have great interpersonal and communication skills, as well a good understanding for marketing, customer need and its competitive landscape and dynamics.
- Afterwards, On the personal side you are strongly committed to results, structured and self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and manage your time and schedule. You are result oriented and creative even under pressure.
Location and travel
This position is located either in Bamako, Ouagadougou, Accra or Abidjan. Travel is also required and may occur during some extended periods as this role will cover the West Africa Region.
This position reports to the Business Line Manager of the Surface Division.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
Therefore, In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Thus, Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
How To Apply For This Job Openings at Epiroc
Closing Date: 27 August, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana