New Job Opportunity at BD
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
The position is accountable for the execution of the BDB Strategy of the respective territory. It holds full accountability for the sales performance for specific countries as determined by the Business Manager BDB. The position provides leadership to the BDB clinical/applications team including dedicated sales associates who are part of the team. This key position provides close collaboration and coordination between the BDB business as well as geographically located functions and co-ordinates all customer and distributor initiatives in the designated territory.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Firstly, Carries out all aspects of the BDB business strategy for assigned markets to ensure the achievement of financial/budget expectations.
- Secondly, Engages the BDB organization in the territory around objectives with customers and distributors for the complete BDB portfolio.
- Thirdly, Supports the implementation of go-to-market plans, Including market development initiatives, to ensure effective use of resources and capabilities.
- Furthermore, Supports the development of marketing plans including BDB value preposition development, product portfolio management and launching new products.
- Moreover, Support key financial business processes including FOSY updates, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Also, Proactively monitors the financial performance of the territory and communicates any deviations from critical project plans. Ensures implementation of any necessary contingency plans and/or corrective actions to effectively mitigate risks.
- Then, A key area of responsibility is effective distributor management and ongoing review of the distributors in the territory to ensure that we have the right distributors/ partners to carry out the BDB strategy in the territory
- Additionally, Distribution management includes assessing skills and capabilities of distributor sales reps with coaching and performance management and account prioritization
- Most importantly, Leads demand generation and pipeline management to support accurate forecasting
- Bedsides that, Where applicable uses the CRM system to manage the sale force effectiveness critical metrics for the territory
- Thereafter, Oversees the order to cash process for the BDB business
- More so, Understands and anticipates external environment trends. Factors that into the execution plans.
- Afterwards, Engage with the external partners, healthcare providers and decision makers to ensure BD understanding of the healthcare agenda and building partnership. Builds understanding and gain acceptance of the BDB value proposition among BD partners.
- Finally, Motivates and develops talents within the BDB organization in order to advance the bench strength of the business.
Closing Date : 28th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications