NEW JOB OPPRTUNITY AVAILABLE
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for consideration to fill the position below: HEAD, PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT.
To provide technical and administrative leadership for the management of the procurement function of the Organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Firstly, Plans and Coordinates the activities of the Procurement Department.
- Secondly, Ensure the development of Procurement Manual and Procedures.
- Thirdly, Ensure the development, maintenance, and update of Suppliers Register.
- Then, Supervise the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of policies, programmes and guidelines pertaining to procurement.
- Also, Ensure the preparation of the Annual Procurement Plan of the Organisati
- Moreover, Ensure the effective management of the Procurement process,
- Additionally, Oversee the development of systems and mechanisms for effective store management
- Furthermore, Coordinate the preparation of budget and work plan for the Department.
- More so, Manage the operational processes to ensure compliance with the relevant Laws and Management System Standards.
- Afterwards, Implement management systems within the Department.
- Last but not least, Manage and appraise the performance of procurement staff.
- Finally, Ensure the preparation of annual and other periodic reports
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Supply Chain Management, Procurement Management, Purchasing & Sup or any related field.
- Must be a member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS)
- A minimum of twelve (12) years post-Bachelor’s relevant work experience a reputable organization, four (4) years of which must be in a senior management position
- Must pass a selection interview
- Excellent knowledge in Public Procurement Act and Financial Management Systems.
- Knowledge of physical and chemical properties of materials.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Public Administration System.
- Good knowledge in Strategic Management.
- Good knowledge in conflict management.
- Good knowledge in labour laws and regulations.
- Ability to inspire and motivate.
- Good leadership, networking and monitoring skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good negotiation and advocacy skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of computer applications.
- Knowledge in Administrative Procedures.
- Then, Report writing skills.
- Lastly, Teaching and learning
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS NEW JOB OPPRTUNITY
Qualified applicants must forward their application letters and detailed Curriculum Vitae including addresses of three referees and photocopies of academic and/or professional/qualifications to: [email protected]
NB: (A) DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING OF APPLICATIONS IS TWO (2) WEEKS, I.E. TEN (10) WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF PUBLICATION.
(B) ONLY SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications