NSS RELEASES NURSES AND MIDWIVES’ POSTINGS FOR THE 2022/2023 SERVICE YEAR
The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has today, June 9, 2022, released postings of Ten Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy-five (10,975) Nurses and Midwives to undertake their mandatory service at the various approved health facilities across the country for the 2022/2023 service year.
All eligible Nurses and Midwives are require to log onto the Scheme’s website, www.nss.gov.gh to check their placements and proceed to their various user agencies to endorse their appointment letters.
Also, All prospective personnel are to begin registration today, June 9, 2022 and complete it at their respective regional offices by June 30, 2022.
Please note that service will commence on July 1, 2022.
Kindly note that there exists a backlog of Three Hundred and Forty-Six (346) Nurses and Midwives yet to be posted due to their inability to complete registration on time. The affected persons failed to present one of the accepted national IDs (Ghana Card, Passport, SSNIT, New Voter’s ID) during the registration process. Such personnel have already been requested to complete their registration for deployment.
Moreover, Management wishes to urge all the posted nurses and midwives to accept their placements and consider them as part of their contribution towards building a prosperous Ghana.
HON. OSEI ASSIBEY ANTWI
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, NSS
- Cape Coast High Court cancels 2020 Assin North parliamentary election results
- Gunshots in Bawku again as police worried residents reluctant to volunteer info
- Deadly Weekend: Groom crashes to death on way to wedding
- Jealous groom beats male wedding guest for tightly hugging his bride (Video)
- Drink water if you can’t afford the new prices of alcohol – GIHOC Boss tells Ghanaians
- Gov’t extends deadline for SIM card re-registration
- Ho: 12 Commercial sex workers arrested
- Video evidence of street robbery at Adenta SSNIT Flat area
- Regularly monitor your bank account balances; report any suspicious transactions – BoG urges
- Ghanaians Face Punishing New Levy On Electronic Payments
- E LEVY CHARGES ON MOBILE MONEY IN GHANA 2022
The post NSS RELEASES NURSES AND MIDWIVES’ POSTINGS FOR THE 2022/2023 SERVICE YEAR appeared first on NewWebGh.