Part-Time Job Available at SJ Home Tuition
SJ Home Tuition is a service-based home tuition company. We aim to help students achieve learning excellence by providing them with the best-qualified tutors to suit their learning needs.
We provide tuition in Cambridge IGCSE, O Level, AS & A Levels, IB (PYP, MYP, IBDP), Primary, Junior High School (JHS), and Senior High School (SHS) Levels. However, Our services include Test Preps, Exam Preps, Entrance Exam Preps, Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE, IB, AS & A level, SAT, IELTS, GRE, TOEFL, BECE, WASSCE/NOV-DEC. We also offer tuition in specialized courses and subjects.
SJ Home Tuition has hundreds of students and parents looking for Private tutors for face-to-face and online tuition across Ghana. Therefore, As an SJ Home Tutor, you can earn good money, choose your hours, and make a difference in the lives of your students.
Why join our Team?
- We offer competitive rates and choose your mode of payment.
- Then, We offer dynamic hours and schedules.
- Also, Tutor online (work remotely) using our Premium Zoom Account or In-Person.
- Lastly, We offer payment on time.
Location: Greater Accra, Tema, Eastern Region, Ashanti Region, Central Region, and Volta Region. We will consider other parts of Ghana.
Required Skills or Experience
What we look for in a tutor:
- Firstly, Should have at least one year of teaching experience.
- Secondly, Must have excellent communication skills and a friendly professional approach to students and parents.
- Thirdly, Must have expertise in particular subjects.
- Moreover, Must have an understanding of course materials while promoting independent learning during sessions.
- In addition, Must have the ability to personalize lessons for each student.
- Afterwards, Must look professional (formal attire) during sessions.
- Last but not least, Must be on time; recording hours spent in a session.
- Finally, ID/Certification might be required.
How to Apply for this Part-Time Job Available at SJ Home Tuition
Closing Date: 1st September 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana