JOB OPPORTUNITY AT SAVANNAH FRUITS COMPANY
The Savannah Fruits Company is a Ghanaian company that produces and sells high-quality shea butter and other natural African products, such as virgin coconut oil, black soap
Role: BACK OFFICE ASSISTANT/ SALES ASSISTANT
About the business
The Savannah Fruits Company is a Ghanaian company that produces and sells high-quality shea butter and other natural African products, such as virgin coconut oil, black soap, and baobab oil, in an environmentally friendly manner. The company sells high-quality ingredients to global cosmetics and food markets. We collaborate with local cooperatives to give Ghanaian women more power in a sustainable and profitable way.
The Savannah Fruits Company (SFC) is seeking a sales assistant to join our expanding team and assist us in improving our processes and better serving our customers.
- Receive and store client orders to purchase.
- Prepare delivery paperwork, such as a packing list, an invoice, and so on.
- Sage Warehouse allows you to create inventory from raw materials to finished goods.
- SAGE 300 allows you to send invoices and save them as PDF files.
- Production department samples must be organized and sent to clients.
- After-sales service: Request COA certification and send it to clients.
- Stock reconciliation (comparison of what is in the store and what is in Sage) and other tasks assigned by the supervisor
Skills or Experience Needed
- A management information system such as Odoo, Sage 200, Sage 300, or something similar should have been used.
- Work experience of at least two years is required. A sales background will be advantageous.
- HND is the minimum academic qualification.
- Be able to work under duress with little assistance.
- A wise individual who is always eager to learn new things.
- A high-energy person
- Capable of communicating effectively in person and via email
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and other applications.
- SFC is an equal opportunity employer that compensates employees fairly based on their experience and performance. We also provide our employees with health insurance and all other legal benefits.
The position is full-time and will be based in Tamale, but the individual may be required to travel to our other processing centers in Northern Ghana.
How to Apply for a Position at Savannah Fruits Company
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2023.
Make a PDF of it and save it with your name in the file name, such as Cover Letter_Sales Assistant_Alhassan Fusieni.