RecTrain Services Limited Job Opportunity
Our client, who provides Information Technology (IT) solutions to farmers, requires an experienced Product Manager to join their team in Accra. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will primarily be responsible for overseeing the implementation and execution of product solutions, delivering innovative products that would exponentially grow the business, revenue and devise strategies that would promote the company’s product line.
- Firstly, Manage agile product development process from product management point of view.
- Secondly, Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision.
- Thirdly, Develop and maintain an understanding of the product and market .
- Then, Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products.
- Also, Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
- Moreover, Manage backlog of features and enhancements, and communicate timing and status to internal teams.
- More so, Work with Quality Assurance (QA) engineers to create test plans.
- Afterwards, Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues.
- Last but not least, Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry.
- Finally, Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- Must have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field of study.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Product management.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Pays attention to detail and a creative thinker.
- Excellent organizational, time management, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Lastly, Working knowledge in MS Office suite, Outlook and other related software programs.
Closing Date : 30th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications