Reliance Personnel Services Job Recruitment
The Insurance Sales Agent will cater for all types of insurance policies and coverage.
- To begin with, contact prospective clients about insurance products and policies.
- Secondly, Meets with potential clients to discuss adequacy of existing insurance coverage and related financial resources.
- Thirdly, Explains various insurance policies and products to potential and existing clients; guides clients in selecting coverage to best meet their needs.
- Moreover, Suggests modifications and updates to clients existing insurance policies.
- Furthermore, Builds customized insurance policies and packages to meet clients needs.
- Also, Processes insurance policy renewals.
- Additionally, Assists clients with filing insurance claims.
- Then, Maintains print and electronic records and files as required.
- Finally, Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of various insurance products and policies.
- Ability to determine best insurance policy for individual clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills.
- Ability to identify and contact prospective clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelors degree preferred.
- Licensed to sell insurance in applicable state.
- Lastly, Two years of related experience preferred.
How to Apply for Reliance Personnel Services Job
Send cv to: [email protected]
Deadline: 15th June 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications