School Counsellor Job Opportunity at an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
A reputed International Baccalaureate (IB) World School located in East Legon, Accra requires enthusiastic and experienced staff for the following post: School Counsellor
- Listening to students’ concerns regarding social, academic, or personal circumstances.
- Providing students with support and guidance on how to deal with problems.
- Then, Mediating and improving relationships between students, parents, and teachers.
- Also, Counseling individuals and groups as required.
- Conducting assessments to determine students’ strengths, weaknesses, interests, and aptitudes.
- Moreover, Working with students to develop and improve their skill set.
- Additionally, Assisting students in the development of career goals.
- Assisting students with scholarship, college, and job applications.
- Last but not least, Implementing programs to combat substance abuse.
- Finally, Referring students to other support services and mental health professionals as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
Graduates graduates (preferably professional psychologist licence holder)
Location: East Legon, Accra
How To Apply For The School Counsellor Job Opportunity
If you are qualified and have the required background, please send your CV and covering letter, including recent passport size photograph, stating the position you are interested to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 19 July, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post School Counsellor Job Opportunity at an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School appeared first on NewWebGh.