Taptap Send Latest Job Opportunity
Reduce inequity by helping immigrants move money home by becoming the leading cross-border fintech for immigrants.
Taptap Send is backed by top VCs (Spark, Canaan, Reid Hoffman, Breyer Capital, etc.), rapidly growing and a great place for those looking for both impact and a fast-paced tech startup environment. Read more about the journey in Reid Hoffman’s words or TechCrunch article
Launched in 2019, Taptap is tapping into a transformative shift in global finance: from banks to phones. While this has affected wealthier countries as well, it has been nothing short of a revolution for the emerging markets where the overwhelming majority of population had been unable to access digital finance previously. Its first product, Taptap Send, allows immigrants to send money home instantly and with no fee, saving money in the process. With a formal market size of >700B alone, we’ve got a lot more saving to do for our users. And that’s just the beginning….
Spark Capital, Canaan, Reid Hoffman, Breyer Capital (Jim Breyer), Unbound (Shravin Mittal), Wamda (Fadi Ghandour), Firstminute Capital, Slow Ventures (Sam Lessin), Helios Partners (Souleymane Ba), Co-ventures (Ali Hamed), Nikesh Arora, Samih Toukan, and many other context-specific angels
Fluent English required any European language
ROLE: Customer Service Representative – English & European language
You would help us deliver great customer service to the communities we serve and make sure they are reassured and assisted when they need us the most.
Also, You would work shifts and weekend and late hours coverage will be regularly needed.
You will be the face of Taptap Send to our customers! You will:
- Assist customers by taking phone calls, answering emails and replying to incoming chats
- Know our product inside out to educate and inform our customers
- Resolve customer inquiries and escalate issues, as needed
- Suggest improvements to our processes, policies, and documentation to meet customer needs
- Fluent English
- A minimum of one year experience in a call center
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Preference for interacting with people all day in a high-paced environment
- Excitement about working on a small team and helping shape its culture as we grow
- Passion for work with a significant impact on the world
Nice to have:
- Experience in the payment space
- Spent time living/working in Africa or Asia
- Additional languages – Italian, Spanish, German or Wolof are just a few examples!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Regular team events
- Professional development opportunities (e.g. language lessons, training, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Taptap Send is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All employment decisions are on the basis of qualifications, experience and business need. We strongly encourage applications who are members of underrepresented communities to apply.
If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to let us know. Any information you provide us in this respect will only be used to accommodate your requirements.
Closing Date : 15th August. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana