Teachers Needed at an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
A reputed International Baccalaureate (IB) World School located in East Legon, Accra requires enthusiastic and experienced staff for the following post: Teachers
- Firstly, Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Secondly, Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Thirdly, Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Then, Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Also, Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Moreover, Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Additionally, Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Afterwards, Attending parent-teacher meetings.
- Last but not least, Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Finally, Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Math/Science/French/Spanish/Visual Arts/Drama/Music/Physical
- Education: Graduates with 1 to 2 years of experience
Location: East Legon, Accra
How To Apply For The Teacher at an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
If you are qualified and have the required background, please send your CV and covering letter, including recent passport size photograph, stating the position you are interested to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 19 July, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post Teachers Needed at an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School appeared first on NewWebGh.