TEACHERS NEEDED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT
A reputable Educational Institution offering LOWER and UPPER SECONDARY CAMBRIDGE and WASSCE PROGRAMMES requires TUTORS for First Language English / Literature in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accounting/Business Studies, ICT
- To begin with, Remain up to date with the school curriculum and subject-specific content.
- Then, Being punctual to all appointments.
- Also, Traveling to students’ homes to provide lessons.
- Moreover, Ensuring that if any changes need to be made to meeting times, it is done in a reasonable time frame.
- Additionally, Maintaining communication with parents to update them on the student’s progress.
- Finally, Researching learning resources to use during lessons.
- Firstly, Experience working as a tutor would be advantageous.
- Secondly, Excellent communication skills.
- Thirdly, Be punctual and professional.
HOW TO APPLY
Send application letter and CV with copies of relevant certificates to email: [email protected]
The deadline for submission is Friday, 5th August, 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana