The Capital Group Limited Career Opportunity
POSITION: HR Consulting Officer
- Firstly, Meeting with the HR and management teams to define the company’s HR issues, goals, and requirements.
- Secondly, Conducting research to identify workforce issues or inefficiencies.
- Thirdly, Developing HR strategies and company-specific models.
- Then, Recommending solutions and providing advice on HR policies, procedures, and tools.
- Also, Overseeing the implementation and integration of new policies, procedures, tools, and strategies.
- Moreover, Monitoring and reviewing human capital analytics to evaluate the efficacy of new policies.
- Additionally, Generating analytic reports and presentations for feedback to management.
- Afterwards, Ensuring that the operations and activities of the workforce are efficient and in the best interest of the company goals.
- Last but not least, Assisting with the recruitment and training of new employees.
- Finally, Keeping abreast of industry trends, tools, practices, and advancements in technology.
Candidate must have at least an MSc. in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Organisational Development, Social Sciences or any related field with a minimum of two (2) years of working experience as an HR Officer
- PHR or SPHR certification is advantageous.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with ATS, Payroll, and HR management software.
- Full understanding of HR legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent understanding of HR evaluation metrics and methods.
- Good knowledge of recruitment practices and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving abilities.
Closing Date : 30th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications