TOP 5 BEST AIRLINES IN AFRICA
Knowing about airlines and the best ones of them all is very important as a traveler. Several factors are used to determine how best an airline is. These factors may include the reception from the air hostess, the pilots, and possibly their onboard products and services. Here is a list of the Top 5 best airlines in Africa.
LIST OF 5 BEST AIRLINES IN AFRICA
1 . FIRSTLY, THE ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES
Ethiopian Airlines is based in Addis Ababa. It is the national airline of Ethiopia. It is also ranked as the leading and best airline on the African continent. This is because, its services stretch all across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and even North America. It also operates a domestic and international cargo network. Due to its great services, it is considered the first best African Airline.
2. SECONDLY, THE SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS
South African Airways is the second-largest and best airlines on the African continent. It carries the flag of South Africa, hence its base is Johannesburg and Cape Town. South African Airways is solely owned by the government. Their services also extend to North America, South America, Asia, Australia, and Europe. South African Airways also joined and became a member of the Star Alliance in 2006.
3. ALSO, THE KENYA AIRWAYS
Kenya Airways is the third largest and best Airlines in the African continent. As part of their services, it flues across the world to places such as Asia and Europe. Kenya Airways is also known as “Africa’s Pride”. This is because of its significant contribution to helping raise the standards of African aviation through its excellent services rendered.
4. ANOTHER IS THE ROYAL AIR MAROC
The Royal Air Maroc is the fourth largest and best airline in the African continent. It is also the largest airline in Morocco. It was founded in July 1953 through a merging of the Air Maroc and Air Atlas. The headquarters of the Royal Air Maroc is at the Casablanca- Anfa Airport. Its primary hum is the Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport. It also flies to over 100 countries worldwide, like Europe, Africa, the Americas, and the Middle East.
5. AIR MAURITIUS
The fifth-largest and best airline in Africa is Air Mauritius. It carries the national flag of Mauritius. Its hub is the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airpot at Port Louis in Mauritius. Air Mauritius began to operate in the year 1972. It flies to about 100 destinations with other airline partners.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- How to Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana