World Vision Calls For Job Applications
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for reporting to the accounts payable team lead for processing invoices and verification of invoices while delivering a high level of service that meets or exceeds the Service Level Agreement on behalf of World Vision (WV) SSC- Ghana.
List statements describing the final results of this position and method of accomplishments, and how results/performance are reviewed and measured. Begin with the most important accountabilities.
- To begin with, Responsible for processing supplier invoices) and processing (credit notes) According to the laid down processes and procedures.
- Secondly, Responsible for create invoices pertaining to retentions, COD, Taxes as well as down payments for all countries as we ‘Follow-the-Sun” Strategy.
- Thirdly, Assist internal and external Customers on AP related questions.
- Then, Send invoices for bypass when necessary and on timely basis.
- Also, Support in the execution of internal control procedures
- Moreover, Help to clarify all doubts about audit related issues with Accounts Payable.
- Additionally, Ensure Invoice log sheets are constantly updated to keep track of balance sheet accounts
- Afterwards, Ensue clear and adequate communications are sent to customers on invoices that are voided or rejected at the time of booking those invoices.
- Finally, Support in providing data to AP analyst for the preparation of weekly report.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
List education, knowledge & skills, licenses preferred, and all experiences required to perform this position in a fully competent manner.
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
- Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- At least 6 months’ work experience
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
List academic requirements, technical skills or other knowledge preferred for this position.
Experienced in interfacing with business customers in defining procurement service requirements or procurement/accounting information Broad based experience in accounting and financial systems Ability to work in a time sensitive environment
Closing Date : 21st June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications